Post Meeting Opportunities
General Meeting Follow Up · Meeting materials and follow discussions will be announced here and through the ISES member listserv system. Visit this section again for updates.
Discussion Groups Opportunities
- Least Restrictive Environment (LRE)
- Transition to Adult Life
- The California Community of Practice on Secondary Transition (CoP) is pleased to announce its 2013 Webinar Series. This year's series is developed to increase compliance to Indicator 13 and build capacity to improve post school outcomes for transition age youth. The topic will be "course of study." Participants will learn what satisfies the "course of study" requirement for the IEP and the evidence-based transition practices that make a "course of study" meaningful. Participants will also learn how to craft a "course of study" that may look different for students working toward a diploma and those earning a certificate. This series will also explore making the certificate more meaningful to the student's next environment. The final Webinar in the series will focus on understanding the eight elements of Indicator 13 and accurate reporting of that data to California Special Education Management Information System (CASEMIS). Please see the attached Save the Date flyer for further details. If you need additional information, please contact Jill Larson, Special Education Consultant, by telephone at 916-327-0866 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- California Community of Practice on Secondary Transition (CoP) (1.8mb) | HTML
- 2013 Webinar Series
A Webinar Series: Indicator 13 Compliance and Course of Study 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- January 15, 2013 (Course of Study Mandate)
- February 19, 2013 (Course of Study – Diploma)
- March 19, 2013 (Course of Study – Certificate)
- April 16, 2013 (Indicator 13 Compliance)
- Results Driven Accountability (RDA)
Last updated: 06/08/2018